Technology can be confusing, especially when you are trying to decide between a number of options. If you have a technology-related problem, whether you are thinking of engaging a new service, using a new technology, or just have a problem that you think may have a technological solution, I can help.
I will listen to you explaining the issue you have, the problem you are trying to solve, and research what options are open to you. If you have constraints, such as a particular budget or need to keep your data in a specific country, I will take that into account too. Once I have researched the options, I will present these to you clearly and help you come to a decision as to which one is the most appropriate for your situation.
Examples of previous work include:
- Comparing online payment providers to determine which would be best used in an Internet-enabled application.
- Researching the feasibility of using Amazon Kindle or iPad for document distribution rather than a paper-based system.
- Researching options for enabling website visitors to contact a company via email form.
- Providing a list of options for the creation of a restricted social networking site, including pricing and features available on each platform.
- Advising on the most appropriate method of creating an online presence for young people, considering website or social networking options.
- Examining the Search Engine Optimisation settings a client’s website, and advising on steps that could be taken to improve them as well as offering other suggestions for increasing the site’s visibility online.